The Gard business strategy has been geared toward a sustainable future ensuring we achieve more
for the long term rather than simply short term success. This benefits everyone involved with us
since we are all in this repeat business together.
We take great pride in the provision of service to our customers and this extends from initial
discussions, to assistance with any specific requirements, through to ensuring that our existing
customers experience the best from products we have supplied to them.
We firmly believe that we and our customer base (Distributor Partners and End Users) should all
work in partnership together: we work for and through our customers.
When assistance is required either to solve a problem, arrange urgent product delivery or provide
technical support then our customers can be assured of the highest level of service.
- Remote support 24 / 7 (365 days per year)
- Dedicated service teams worldwide for competent on-site servicing
- Fast-track despatch for urgent orders
- Having the right products for the job means faster and easier maintenance
- Custom formulations for non-standard industrial applications
- Minimum plant downtimes
- Constant line speeds